Wednesday, October 10, 2007

das Bike Part 1



This will become a his and hers project actually for a German couple that I met through a friend. We met for a drink and they both are set on fixies, especially after she rides my bike around the block. I have some ideas what to do for her I'm definitely going to go with something that is very old school European with a modern twist, she wants a basket and I'm dying to do one but instead of a chrome on I want to powder coat it the same color as the frame to give it a nice old feel. Emailed over ideas for that today, we'll see if they are into it. He's tougher, he a Lambretta guy so I don't want to do anything too obviously mod, could look cheesy, might stay with the old European style but do his differently so that they tie nicely together but definitely do not look like his and hers version of the same thing.

No comments: