Wednesday, November 28, 2007

little creamcycle



New request just came in from an out of town friend who wants something special but it completely defaulting to my taste and opinion. After having her out to visit recently we talked and looked at a few things bike wise and in the end she felt safe in leaving the rest up to me from here on out.

The above image is the inspiration for the whole thing. The only glitch is that she is very short and will need something in the 46-48 range which could be tough to find a frame for unless I go for something brand new, which if you know me is completely unheard of. As far as timing goes she's not worrying about it until the spring so I have time to hunt for parts, but if all goes according to my plan this will be the little track bike that could...

No comments: